A line of severe storms has been moving through north Georgia and the heavy rain is still leading to flooding concerns.
The heaviest pockets of rain have been moving through metro Atlanta since the overnight hours. Several counties are now under a flash flood warning.
Here is what to know as we head through Thursday:
- The strongest chance for storms is south of I-20.
- A Flash Flood Warning has been issued for Carroll, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fulton, Haralson and Paulding County until 2:15 p.m. Thursday.
- Over the past 24 hours, some areas of metro Atlanta have seen 2+ inches of rainfall.
- Watch out for any standing water on the interstates and roads.
- Another round of wet weather and storms is possible over the weekend.
©2021 Cox Media Group