All construction is as the GA-DOT reports it and is weather-permitting, so all lanes blocked, times, and locations could change. Additional projects could also pop-up. Listen to 95.5FM/AM750 WSB for live updates.
· Rockdale/Newton Co.: Resurfacing...I-20/eb from Hwy. 138 to Almon Rd., in two left lanes from 9 p.m. Friday - 5 a.m. Monday. The lanes will not be blocked along the entire route at once. Expect big delays and use Hwy. 278 as an alternate.
· Douglas Co.: I-20/wb from Liberty Rd. to Hwy. 5, in the right lane from 9 p.m. Friday - 5 a.m. Monday. Expect delays.
· Atlanta: Sign Work...I-75/85/nb south of I-20, in the HOV lane from 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. each night/morning. Expect delays, especially after Braves games.
· Atlanta: Striping...I-20/eb/wb before and after I-75/85, in the three right lanes in each direction from 8 p.m. - 5 a.m. each night/morning. Expect delays.
· Newton Co.: I-20/wb east of Hwy. 142 (exit 93), in the right lane during most daytime hours. Expect delays.
· Atlanta: Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure...The race course goes along Peachtree Rd. between Lenox Mall and Pharr Rd. Parts of Pharr Rd. and Piedmont Rd. will be blocked also. Expect the closures in place Saturday from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. See the course map here.
· Atlanta: GSU Commencement...Expect big delays around the Georgia Dome before and especially after Saturday’s 2 p.m. ceremonies.
· Atlanta: The Braves play the Chicago Cubs at Turner Field Friday (7:35 p.m.), Saturday (7:10 p.m.), and Sunday (1:35 p.m.). Expect delays on I-75/85 and surface streets in the area.