Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart's quest to return the Bulldogs to the top of the SEC. On episode No. 1,020 (Sept. 2, 2019) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about the 19 reasons why UGA will win the national championship in 2019.
Georgia football podcast: UGA players discuss slowed second-half offense
Beginning of the show: Georgia built a big lead quickly Saturday at Vanderbilt and then coasted to an easy win. The outcome was never in doubt, but when the points and production stalled from the UGA offense, some fans were disappointed. I'll share audio on today's show of what some Bulldogs players had to say about their performance.
10-minute mark: I discuss UGA running back Zamir White's debut.
15-minute mark: Former UGA All-American Jon Stinchcomb joins the show. Some of the topics covered include
- The UGA offensive line getting stuffed on a couple short-yardage opportunities vs. Vanderbilt
- An evaulation of the "havoc" caused by the UGA defense
- The disastrous day for the SEC East
- Thoughts on former UGA coach and athletic director Vince Dooley who'll have the field at Sanford Stadium named in his honor Saturday for the Bulldogs' home opener against Murray State
- And Jon's reaction to seeing Vanderbilt Stadium almost completely filled with UGA fans
30-minute mark: I take a look at other SEC headlines including reaction to the shocking Tennessee loss against Georgia State, and the upset losses for Missouri and South Carolina. I also discuss Auburn's come-from-behind win against Oregon, and Alabama's dominant win vs. Duke.
35-minute mark: I discuss how UGA quarterback Jake Fromm and running back D'Andre Swift did in their attempt to keep pace with the top Heisman favorites.
End of show: I share the Gator Hater Updater.
The post Georgia football podcast: UGA players discuss slowed second-half offense appeared first on DawgNation.