Today:

‘Convoy of Care’ collecting supplies for South Georgia victims of Hurricane Michael

ON AIR NOW

LISTEN NOW

Weather

cloudy-day
58°
Partly Cloudy
H 73° L 61°
  • cloudy-day
    58°
    Current Conditions
    Partly Cloudy. H 73° L 61°
  • cloudy-day
    73°
    Today
    Partly Cloudy. H 73° L 61°
  • heavy-rain-day
    70°
    Tomorrow
    Chance of Rain. H 70° L 44°
LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

Wsb news on-demand

00:00 | 00:00

LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

Wsb traffic on-demand

00:00 | 00:00

LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

Wsb weather on-demand

00:00 | 00:00

Jesse Pinkman's 'Breaking Bad' house hits market for $1.6M (PHOTOS)

Trending on Facebook

More popular and trending stories

Want to own a piece of television history? The home of "Breaking Bad" character Jesse Pinkman, played by Aaron Paul, has hit the market for $1.6 million, Mashable reports.

According to the listing on the Breaking Bad House website, the 3,500-square-foot home in Albuquerque, New Mexico, features four bedrooms, original wood floors, stone fireplaces and a gourmet kitchen.

>> PHOTOS: Jesse Pinkman's 'Breaking Bad' house hits the market for $1.6 million

"Meth lab not included," the listing reads.

Jokes also abound on the house's Facebook page.

>> PHOTOS: Campbell's Soup mansion in Pennsylvania listed for $19.5M

"I know what you're asking yourself ... 'Has the tub been replaced?'" reads one status update, referring to a scene where Pinkman poured acid on a body in the bathtub. "The answer is 'Yes. Yes, it has.'"

Click here or scroll down to take a peek inside the home.

>> Read more trending stories


Read More
VIEW COMMENTS

There are no comments yet. Be the first to post your thoughts. or Register.

News

  • The Pentagon and South Korea are canceling another major military exercise this year, citing a push for diplomatic progress with North Korea. The top Pentagon spokeswoman, Dana W. White, says Washington and Seoul are suspending an air exercise known as Vigilant Ace 'to give the diplomatic process every opportunity to continue.' That word comes while Pentagon chief Jim Mattis is in Singapore for a meeting of Asian defense ministers. Vigilant Ace is an annual exercise. It was held last year in December with U.S. and South Korean air forces. In June the Pentagon canceled this year's Freedom Guardian exercise after President Donald Trump abruptly announced that he disapproved of the maneuvers, calling them provocative and expensive. Trump made the announcement after meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
  • The city of Orlando, the Orlando Police Department and Amazon Web Services said Thursday that they have begun the second phase of a pilot program evaluating Amazon's facial recognition technology. The city said it partnered with Amazon to test the company's Rekognition technology from December to June as the first phase of the pilot program. >> Read more trending news  The first phase lasted six months, but the second phase will last nine months -- through July, officials said. Only images of Orlando police officers who have volunteered to participate in the program will be used during the second test period, which was also the case with the first test period. The city said it will continue to use eight video streams from city-owned cameras -- four at OPD's headquarters, three Innovative Response to Improve Safety cameras and one at another undisclosed city-owned facility. The technology won't be used for investigations during the pilot program and all privacy laws will be followed, officials said. City staff members will explore procurement and develop a policy governing the technology should police decide to use it in an official capacity after the pilot program ends.Click here for more details about the program.
  • Walt Disney World guests will have another place to call home in a few years. Company officials announced Thursday plans to build a nature-inspired resort along the shores of Bay Lake, situated between Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.  >> Read more trending news  The hotel complex will also not be far from Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Contemporary Resort and will include 900 hotel rooms and Disney Vacation Club villas. It will be the 16th Disney Vacation Club property, according to a Disney press release. Disney officials said the new deluxe resort, which has not yet been named, will open in 2022.  Officials also did not reveal how much the resort will cost to build or how much it will cost for guests to stay at the new accommodations. The location is also near the former River Country water park, which closed in 2001. Disney did not say if the new hotel will be built on the site of the old water park. Three other new resorts are also in the works at Walt Disney World, including an expanded Coronado Springs resort, the new Riviera resort near Epcot and an immersive Star Wars-themed hotel near Hollywood Studios.  Disney officials said more than 1,700 new hotel rooms and DVC villas will open over the next four years.
  • Mega Billions? Who knows? If the last few days are any indication, with the Mega Millions jackpot reaching historic heights, the payoff for Friday night’s drawing could hit $1 billion — yes, with a “b.” The jackpot, which has already rolled over 25 times since July 27, jumped from $900 million to a record $970 million Thursday. RELATED: Mega Millions jackpot grows again, hitting $970 million Georgia Lottery officials are stoking some of the billion-dollar hype by scheduling “mega” news for 11:45 a.m. Friday. “Something exciting is brewing with Mega Millions,” according to the announcement. Officials said they will unveil the news at a Mega Millions billboard near 636 Central Avenue in southwest Atlanta. The prospect of a such a hefty jackpot is luring all types of people to stores, kiosks and online to buy lottery tickets. “I want to take my chances winning this billion dollars like everybody else,” Jerry Floyd of Fayetteville said as he waited in line at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to purchase his ticket. Atlanta resident Delaine Ross said she “never” plays the lottery, but decided to take the plunge Friday before flying out of the airport. If she wins the big prize, she said she would invest the money and “live off the interest.” Floyd has extensive plans, including setting up a college fund for young relatives. “I’m going to pay off my house that I live in now and buy another house,” he said. “I have a lot of nephews and nieces, six sisters, and I’ll make sure everybody has a secure future.” But most of all, Floyd said, “I want to live the life like other millionaires, billionaires.” Friday’s drawing can be viewed at 11 p.m. right before Channel 2 Action News Nightbeat.
  • Many Hurricane Michael victims in South and Middle Georgia are still in need of our help. So, of course, we’ve activated another “Convoy of Care” to take donations straight to the hardest hit areas. You can drop off bottled water, non-perishable food items and household cleaning supplies from now until 6 p.m. at the WSB-TV studios (1601 West Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309). CLICK HERE for information about how to donate. Below are minute-by-minute updates from the “Convoy of Care” collection at WSB-TV: 10:45 a.m. 'Smilin'' Mark McKay and Doug 'Fireball' Turnbull are in the parking lot! #convoyofcare is underway now at the studios of @wsbradio @wsbtv @b985fm @kiss1041fm @971theriver until 6pm. Your traffic team is represented by @DougTurnbull & me and we are looking for you as we help those impacted by Hurricane Michael. 1601 West Peachtree Street @MidtownATL pic.twitter.com/LSk5PgWPwc — Mark McKay (@mckayWSB) October 19, 2018 10:00 a.m. It has begun! From now until 6 p.m., stop by our studios to help victims of Hurricane Michael!  9:00 a.m. Channel 2 Action News reporters and photographers are helping get the word out about this version of 'Convoy of Care.' #ConvoyOfCare begins in less than an hour. Please help, if you can! https://t.co/u0KO8KKaLn — Rikki Klaus (@RikkiKlausWSB) October 19, 2018 We would love if you can drop off supplies today at Ch2 to help the victims of Hurricane Michael in South Georgia. @wsbtv https://t.co/DkiOkdXpBr — Carol Sbarge (@carolsbargeWSB) October 19, 2018
  • A vehicle is driving around Lubbock, Texas, with a very important message -- “My wife needs a kidney.” Gloria Parra-Adame thought that three years ago she was getting a cold, but it never went away. Doctors discovered she was in kidney failure, KCBD reported. >> Read more trending news  After three years, Parra-Adame is still on the kidney transplant waiting list, KCBD reported, so her husband Roberto Adame, took an unusual path to finding the organ she needs by covering the rear window of their vehicle with a sign that reads: “HERO NEEDED MY WIFE NEEDS A KIDNEY 806-319-3674.” Their grandson works at a printing shop and printed not only the sign, but cards and shirts too, KCBD reported. So far the family has received more than 500 calls, but have yet to had a match, KCBD reported.