Check this full list of crashes, stalls, and construction impacting Atlanta traffic, compiled by Atlanta's best traffic team. Report traffic issues to 404-897-7358. Hear our most recent traffic reports Instant Replay on our WSB Traffic Homepage.
Major Interstate Incidents:
- Cobb Co.: Stalled Tractor Trailer: I-285/eb at Roswell Rd.; center lane; Delays.
- Gwinnett Co.: Crash...I-85/sb at Beaver Ruin Rd. on left shoulder. Slow from Hwy. 316.
- Downtown: Delays...I-75/85/nb slow past Langford Pkwy. to Midtown.
- All other interstates still slow from the morning rush.
Major Surface Street Incidents:
- Union City: Injury Crash: Oakley Rd. at Flat Shoals Rd.
- Atlanta: Tree down...Spring St. and 14th St.
- Cobb Co.: Injury crash...Holly Springs Rd. and Post Oak Tritt Rd.
- Cobb Co.: Tree down...Mabry Rd./sb at Winchester Way.
- Atlanta: Road work...Peachtree St./sb between 26th St. and Spring St., right lane blocked.
- Listen to News 95.5/AM-750 WSB for live traffic updates.
Ongoing Construction and Other Closures:
- Cobb Co.: Construction...Cumberland Blvd. at Akers Mill Rd. Lanes closed for new road infrastructure. Detours in place through Powers Ferry Rd. and Interstate North Pkwy.
- Cobb Co.: Construction...I-75/sb at S. Marietta Parkway (S. 120 Loop) to Windy Hill Rd. in 3 right lanes during overnight hours (8:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.).
- Cobb Co.: Hwy. 41/Cobb Pkwy./nb/sb near Windy Hill Rd. Some road closures are long term and some are daily. Expect extra traffic in the area.
- Cherokee Co.: Sidewalk work...Towne Lake Hills South Dr./nb from Towne Lake Pkwy. to Etowah High School Entrance. Expect slight right lane issues during weekday hours, after 8:30 a.m. until April, 2017.
- Cherokee Co.: Road improvements...E. Cherokee Dr. between Hwy. 5 and Mill Creek Rd. daily between 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. until Summer 2018.
- Atlanta: Lane Shift for Sewer Line Work...Hwy. 41/Northside Pkwy./nb between Arden Rd. and Northside Dr., until further notice. Traffic will shift to the middle lane.
- Douglas Co.: Highway 92 relocation...Streets closed include Dorsett St., Green St., Cone St., the Brown St. railroad crossing, and Hospital Drive North.
- Atlanta: Road Closed Indefinitely...Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. between Northside Dr. and Centennial Olympic Park Dr. for Mercedes Benz Stadium construction. Mitchell and Tatnall Streets are alternates.
- Sandy Springs: Road work/closure...Sandy Springs Circle, between Johnson Ferry and Mt. Vernon, two eastbound lanes will close through the summer of 2017 to install drainage pipes and curbs.
- Fulton Co.: The City of Sandy Springs lists all closures on their city site on an interactive map.
- Follow @ATLFilmEnt on Twitter for continuous updates on City of Atlanta filming street closures.
- If you see construction or other closures in your area, let us know at 404-897-7358 to the traffic tip line. The lines are open 24/7/365.
Become a Traffic Trooper - call the WSB Traffic Center's Traffic & News Tip Line: 404-897-7358 or use the new WSB Radio app - just click the button to call the WSB Tcollraffic Center and then save the number in your phone!
Get RED ALERT texts sent straight to your phone. Text "ATLtraffic" to 70123 to opt in now. Get traffic updates on Twitter: @WSBradio
Airport Parking Report railroad crossing outages and problems to 1-800-946-4744 or 911.