All construction that is scheduled is as the GA-DOT reports it and is weather-permitting, so all times, locations, and lanes blocked may change. Additional projects may turn up during the weekend as well, so listen for live updates.
- I-85/GA-400 Interchange Work
- I-85/sb ramp to Buford-Spring Connector (exit 86) is blocked from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday.
- Use Cheshire Bridge Rd. to access Piedmont Rd. and Monroe Dr. in the area.
- The Braves play the Phillies in the final games of the regular season at Turner Field Friday (7:35), Saturday (7:10), and Sunday (1:35).
- Expect delays in the area before and after the game times.
- The Falcons play the Patriots at the Georgia Dome Sunday at 8:30 p.m.
- Expect big crowds and delays in the area before and after the game.
- Guardrail Repair
- I-20/wb from Lee Rd. to Hwy. 92, in the left lane from 8:15 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Expect some delays.
Crews will be cleaning drains and doing other freeway projects in the overnight hours around town. Remember the “Move Over Law” and drive carefully around these work crews.
- The Bulldogs play the LSU Tigers at Sanford Stadium at 3:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Expect extra traffic on Highway 316.
- TomorrowWorld Festival
- Tens of thousands of people are attending this event at Bouckaert Farm off of Cedar Grove Rd., west of S. Fulton Pkwy.
- Expect delays Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The festival website has helpful transit information.