A big week for the Cats as they face an improved Auburn squad and square off with Florida in the first of two games that will decide the conference champion.
Upcoming GOG Schedule
- GOG 15: @Mississippi, LSU
- GOG 16: Arkansas, @South Carolina
- GOG 17: Alabama, @Florida
- GOG 18: SEC Tournament
The Preseason GOG describes the game. Click the link to get more information about how the GOG is played.
Previous GOG Results
GOG 13 is scored. Congratulations to MetropolisBlue and sweasyf for winning!
(note: please let me know if a mistake has been made in the scoring - they do happen from time to time)
GOG 2013-14 #14: Auburn and Florida
Answers are due by 8:00 PM on Wednesday, February 12.
- Who wins the Florida game? [+/- 1 point]
- Slow start? Does UK lead Florida at the first media timeout of the game? [+/- 1 point]
- How many combined points are scored by Auburn's Chris Denson and K.T. Harrell and UK's Aaron Harrison and James Young? [4/3/2/1 points]
- How many points does UK score against Florida? [4/3/2/1 points]
- How many points does Florida score against UK? [4/3/2/1 points]
- Kentucky's worst offensive game (by efficiency) this season came against Baylor (103.0 points per 100 possessions). Florida has a really good defense: does it hold the Cats under a 103.0 efficiency for the game? [+/- 1 point]
- Which UK player exceeds their scoring average the most against Auburn (current averages listed below for reference)? You can choose "no one" if you think that no one will score over their average. [4 points; 2 points if second; 1 point if third]
- Which Wildcat has the highest increase from their points scored against Auburn to their points scored against Florida? (ie the biggest value for Points vs Florida minus Points vs Auburn)? [4 points; 2 points if second; 1 point if third]
- Predict the number of made 3 point shots for both games combined for James Young / Aaron Harrison / Andrew Harrison. [3 points each; 1 point if within two]
Scoring Averages as of Feb 11: