400 Park Dr. NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
1:00 p.m. Saturday, April 27, 2013
Formerly known as Walk for Lupus Now®, our Walk to End Lupus NowTM events are conducted nationwide by the Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) and its national network to raise money for lupus research, increase awareness of lupus, and rally public support for those who suffer from its brutal impact. Each year, thousands of people across the country join forces with the LFA and walk with one unified purpose--to end lupus.
Join the Fight
- Register - Start a team, join a team, or sign-up as an individual.
- Set a fundraising goal for yourself, or your team - We suggest a $100 minimum for each individual because individuals raising $100 or more earn prizes for their efforts.
- Raise money - Set up your personal fundraising page and share your story. People will be more likely to give if they know why you are walking and how important this cause is to you.
- Spread the word - Tell everyone you know what you are involved in and why, then ask for support. If you don't ask, they can't say yes.
- Walk - Come together with all people who are supporting this event and celebrate all the hard work in raising essential funds and spreading awareness of lupus.
Visit their website